Pages

My Star - The Most Radiant...!!!

Tonight here are you again...

Again in my dreams with my open eyes...

You are shining there like the brightest star...

Ahh!!..the brightest star in the whole sky...

You are..believe me..to me..you are...

And I am just lost in you..the star..my star...

You are so radiant as ever before...

Staring at you..and thinking of the times...

Ahh!!..those times..that are just now mere memories...

Memories..yeah..those were the priceless moments...

Moments of me and you dear...

Often broke me into tears...

Tears that just weep for you my star...

Did I just say tears?..oh..not always my dear…

Your shine..ahh!!..those beautiful moments..often fills my heart with cheer…

Jealous..yeah..I am..you are existing in the whole universe…

Leaving your beloved in the lurch…

And Spreading your immense glory everywhere…

Loving you even more than ever before…

Closing my eyes..to dream of you..to feel your shine more…



5 comments:

{ MANISH BANSAL } at: 16 February 2014 at 20:45 said...

Beautifully written...

{ Unknown } at: 19 February 2014 at 12:49 said...

very nicely expressed

{ Unknown } at: 19 February 2014 at 22:26 said...

thanku manish and ankit :)

Mansi Rastogi at: 23 February 2014 at 22:58 said...

Lovely concept and wonderfully expressed

{ Unknown } at: 23 February 2014 at 23:31 said...

thanku :)

Post a Comment